Telluride Ski & Golf announced today that they have pushed back their opening day until Thursday, December 7. Snowmaking temperatures have not materialized over the past seven days limiting operations and productivity.
The latest forecasts do call for a meaningful change in the pattern by the middle of this week with colder temperatures becoming the norm as we move into early December.
Donation Day – Wednesday, December 6 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lift tickets are $25 with proceeds benefiting Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club.
- Season passes are not valid on Donation Day.
- Après Party at Tomboy Tavern from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. including free soft pretzels and beer from Telluride Brewing Company and Sweetwater Brewing Company.
Opening Day – Thursday, December 7 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Lifts will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Visit http://tel.ski/snow for a full listing of open lifts and trails.
- Gorrono Ranch and the Saloon will open for the season with additional on-mountain restaurants to open as terrain expands.
- Ski School, Nursery & Eco Adventures will begin operations on Opening Day. Lesson offering will be based on available terrain.
- Effective December 7, the Chondola will be open with gondola cabin access only. Lift access will begin as terrain opens for the season.
For more information visit www.tellurideskiresort.com or call (970) 728-6900.