At the February 15 Town Council Meeting, Council voted unanimously to approve a Standstill Agreement with Northlight, the owners of Lots 126R and 152R (historically referred to as “Rosewood”). Before submitting a new planned unit development (PUD) application, Northlight is required to hold two public open house and discussion forums to obtain community feedback. The first public open house meeting was held March 28 and the second public open house meeting will be held this Thursday, May 10, from 1–3 p.m. at Mountain Village Town Hall.
The meeting will be live-streamed and available for viewing afterward.
Meeting Materials are available for review:
- Northlight Open House Plan Set
- Northlight Open House Presentation
- Lots 126R and 152R Rosewood Land and Density Analysis
- Mayor’s Minute Rosewood Edition
Northlight will also be holding a third public meeting this summer, date yet to be announced. Below is a tentative outline of the next steps in the PUD process:
- May 10 Second public meeting hosted by Northlight
- June 15 New PUD application deadline per Standstill Agreement
- June/July Conceptual Worksession with DRB & Town Council for outline PUD Application
- July Third public meeting hosted by Northlight
- August Outline PUD to be presented to DRB & Town Council
- October Final outline PUD application & review by Town Council
Once the town receives a new PUD application, we will send out a formal outline of the timeline and steps required per the town’s PUD process.
Please email or call me with any specific questions or concerns you may have.
Mountain Village Mayor