- 2 medium zucchini sliced into
- 1/2″ rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- cup shredded parmesan cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss zucchini slices with olive oil, seasoning, salt & pepper and about 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil, place pan near the top and broil 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and zucchini is tender-crisp.