Anyone who's had the chance to visit Mountain Village's Heritage Plaza this week may have noticed we're in the process of redecorating our plazas with the recent installation of 20 red, blue and yellow refurbished gondola dining cabins through the Mountain Village Center.
When all is said and done, we will have 25 gondola dining cabins and several dining pavilions installed throughout the Mountain Village Center to help the public gather safely in these cabins with their families/households. We will share a full announcement when the installation is complete and all cabins are ready for the public to enjoy.
In the meantime, as these are installed in phases, we would like to take the opportunity to share some helpful tips for enjoying The Cabins at Mountain Village in a safe manner amidst increased COVID-19 concerns.
- First Come, First Served: These unique dining cabins will be open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis to safely enjoy food or drink from one of our restaurants.
- Share the Love: Please share the love and limit your time to one hour with no more than eight people from one associated party/household.
- Wait it Out: Please allow five minutes of ventilation time between parties, and leave the windows open for proper ventilation. There will be timed heaters in each cabin to keep you warm and cozy.And soon we will install timers to help the public know when five minutes have passed between users.
- Sanitize It: The Cabins will be cleaned regularly by staff and the public is encouraged to use our sanitization stations in the plaza if needed.
- Unattended items will be removed: Please do not leave items unattended to 'save your spot.' Unattended belongings will be brought to Lost and Found underneath Tomboy Tavern.
- No smoking
- Please bus your table and keep exploring Mountain Village!
- Tag us on Social Media! Tag us on social media @townofmountainvillage #TheCabinsAtMV
There are QR codes in each cabin that will take you to our Dine Outside page where you can conveniently peruse the takeout options from our Mountain Village restaurants.