In conjunction with unincorporated San Miguel County, the Town of Mountain Village has lifted all Fire Restrictions on Wednesday, September 5 due to recent rainfall and decreased fire danger across the county. “Town officials are pleased to lift restrictions and want to thank our community members and guests for their patience and diligence during this unusually dry season and ask to please be fire safe, said Marketing & Business Development Director, Bill Kight.” For information on current conditions, future town restrictions for the Town of Mountain Village, and emergency preparedness information, please visit https://townofmountainvillage.com/current-conditions Stay informed and connect with Mountain Village:
- Visit our website
- Connect with us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Nextdoor.
- Visit our blog (com/blog)
- Sign Up for CodeRED alerts
- Sign Up for “Notify Me” News Flashes from the Sheriff
- Receive emergency notifications and updates on the San Miguel Sheriff’s Facebook page and on Twitter.
- Learn more about San Miguel County Emergency Preparedness