With social distancing and limited passenger loading this summer, the Mountain Village Telluride gondola will see gondola lines form at different parts of the day throughout the summer. WIth that in mind, here are a few suggestions/tips to keep in mind this summer as you commute between Mountain Village and Telluride.
- To keep the community safe, only one passenger (or associated party) per cabin is loaded at a time.
- It is required by both Mountain Village and Telluride to wear a mask the entire time you are on the gondola. This helps keep our cabins clean and healthy for the next rider.
- The public has done a fantastic job of distancing themselves 6 feet or more from other parties while waiting to board the gondola, therefore lines may appear longer than they actually are, and we have experienced lines to move fairly quickly.
- Consider adding 5-10 more minutes to your planned commute time to account for unexpected lines.
- We now have webcams at each gondola station, so you can check lines before heading to the gondola. To view gondola lines live online, click the button below.
Town staff would like to thank you for your patience and understanding this summer as we work hard to keep the community healthy on one the most unique form of public transportation in the country.