The Town of Mountain Village would like to remind the community that the application process essential workers to qualify and purchase deed-restricted unit at Meadowlark at Mountain Village begins Wednesday, August 30. Please note, the Pre-Qualification Application deadline and Unit Selection Day were rescheduled and the new schedule is reflected below.
See below for the definition of essential worker to understand eligibility.
- Essential workers- defined as any person who conducts essential services within the Telluride R-1 School District, which includes healthcare, schools, fire and police protection, basic sanitation and maintenance of utilities and any other worker deemed essential to the Mountain Village community by the MVHA.
On Wednesday, August 30, all interested buyers who qualify as essential workers are invited to attend the mandatory Essential Worker Open House from 5 to 7 p.m. The Open House will be held in the Town of Mountain Village Council Chambers at 455 Mountain Village Boulevard (above the grocery store in Mountain Village). Please RSVP to [email protected].
The timeline for essential workers begins on August 30 with the required Essential Worker Open House. The timeline is outlined below:
- Wednesday, August 30, 5-7 p.m.: Required Essential Worker open house
- Wednesday, August 30 – Monday, September 18: Town of Mountain Village Essential Worker Pre-Qualification Application process.
- Monday, September 18: Deadline for Essential Worker Pre-Qualification Applications
- Wednesday, September 20, 10 a.m.: Points system results published to the website
- Thursday, September 21, 5 p.m.: Essential Worker Unit Selection Day, Reservation Agreement signed and Final Application process begins. You must attend in person. This is also held in the Town of Mountain Village Council Chambers.
- Thursday, September 21 - Monday, October 2: Essential Worker Final Application process
Monday, October 2: Final Application deadline
If you are an essential worker and cannot attend the open house, please email [email protected].
Details regarding the pricing, timeline, the process, frequently asked questions and detailed architectural renderings can be found at meadowlarkatmountainvillage.com
Located on Lot 644 in the Meadows neighborhood, Meadowlark will be comprised of 29 for-sale units with prices ranging from a one-bedroom, one-bath unit for $395,287 to a three-bedroom three-bath unit with a garage for $1,025,763.
The timeline for the remaining priority groups will be posted to the website at a later date.
Anyone interested in purchasing a unit is encouraged to learn about the development and application process at meadowlarkatmountainvillage.com.