The 5th Annual Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors a world-class celebration for automobile, motorcycle and aircraft aficionados and lifestyle enthusiasts set in the beautiful towns of Mountain Village and Telluride takes place Sept. 26-Sept. 29, 2019.
Nestled in the canyons of the San Juan Mountains, it’s placed against the backdrop of the region’s spectacular palette of September’s autumnal colors. Focusing on high-end restorations, vintage and exotic vehicles, the festival will occupy three distinct venues over four days: downtown historic Telluride, Mountain Village and the Telluride Regional Airport.
This year’s festival features two days of Concours bliss at the Telluride Golf Course in Mountain Village. Surrounded by unparalleled views of the San Juan Mountains, classic concourse level vehicles will be staged amidst Telluride’s prestigious golf course on the newly-designed three-tiered driving range.
Mountain Village’s Heritage Plaza will also host a select group of fine art vendors where car and art lovers alike will find jewelry, paintings, photography, ceramics, metalwork, glass and more. Be sure to stop by the Cars and Colors Lounge, in Heritage Plaza at the Plaza Members Lounge across from Tracks, which will serve as the festival’s hub for activities, information and more.
Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
- 5-8 p.m. Fine Art Vendors, free to the public, Heritage Plaza in Mountain Village
Friday, Sept. 27, 2019
- 4:30-7 p.m. “Cool Cars on Colorado”, free to the public, Telluride’s Colorado Avenue
Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
- 10-11 a.m. Look to the Skies! Amazing air performances launched from the Telluride Airport
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. American Concours on the Telluride Golf Course in Mountain Village
- 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. Fine Art Vendors, free to the public, Heritage Plaza in Mountain Village
- 10 a.m-3 p.m. “Cool Cars on Colorado” free to the public, Telluride’s Colorado Avenue
- 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. 2 Day Vintage & Exotic Motorcycle Concours: Motorcycles will be displayed on the Concours, on the Telluride golf course.
- 6-9 p.m. Saturday Evening Hanger 29 Event at the Telluride Airport. Special Guest Speaker: Gary Patterson, President of Shelby American. The evening will include live Jazz music, appetizers provided and a cash bar will be available.
Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. International Concours on the Telluride Golf Course in Mountain Village
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. 2 Day Vintage & Exotic Motorcycle Concours: on the Telluride Golf Course in Mountain Village
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Fine Art Vendors free to the public, in Heritage Plaza in Mountain Village
For the full festival schedule of events, tickets and more information, please visit carsandcolors.com.