On August 15-18, the inaugural Telluride Reserve will bring celebrated food and wine talent to luxury private homes in Mountain Village. Dine with celebrated sommelier Rajat Parr, Saveur Magazine Editor-in-Chief Stacy Adimando, Michelin Star winner Chef Daniel Patterson, celebrity talent like Chef Marc Murphy and members of Mondavi family. There are four ticket options, three of which are for the full four-day experience, and one brand new option to attend the Saturday-only Sparkling Wine track.
- For Ticket Option #1 choose all of your Friday & Saturday tasting sessions. ($1,600)
- For Ticket Option #2 your Friday itinerary is pre-selected with the InvitedHome Sparkling Wine Experience tastings. You choose your Saturday tasting sessions. ($1,800)
- For Ticket Option #3 you choose your Friday tasting sessions. Your Saturday itinerary is pre-selected with the InvitedHome Sparkling Wine Experience tastings. ($1,800)
- NEW Ticket Option #4 InvitedHome Sparkling Saturday. Attend Telluride Reserve on Saturday only and enjoy sparkling wine all day. Your Saturday itinerary is preselected with the InvitedHome Sparkling Wine Experience tastings only. ($695)
- The Judgment of Paris is on Friday night, but has sold out!
- Tastevin. Bubbles Around the World. Start your day off with an international tasting of sparkling wines. Enjoy an educational, interactive and festive seminar with Tim Buzinski, lead wine instructor at the Culinary Institute of America, while sipping a variety of sparkling wines from South Africa, Oregon, Italy, California and England with delicious small plates.
- Taste & Terroir of Champagne. Explore the unique flavors and the rare opportunity to taste a collection of grower Champagnes – those Champagnes from small producers who grow their own grapes, manage their own vineyard and produce exceptional wines from those sources. With a menu from James Beard-nominated Chef Mark Tarbell and sparkling wines presented by Champagne expert Valerie Masten Bonne this will be superb dining experience.
- The Afternoon Pour: New World Sparkling. While many incorrectly lump all effervescent wines as Champagne, many producers from the fabled Champagne region have expanded and are producing wine in places like Napa Valley, Oregon and South Africa. Try some of the best examples of New World bubbles and discover how the storied producers from Champagne have impacted and influenced the rest of the world.