Plaza Use Guide
Long Term Plaza Use
Defined as any use of the town's public Plaza Areas for an extended period of time.
- General Plaza Use
(i.e. ski valet racks, heat lamps, plaza furniture, media racks, outdoor displays)
- Outdoor Dining and Seating Areas
(i.e. tables, chairs, planters, barriers)
Defined as any use or impact of the town's public Plaza Areas for a gathering of people.
- Minor Special Event
- Major Special Event
- Seasonal Special Event
- Temporary Signage and Banners
Market On The Plaza
Join in the Mountain Village Farmer's Market.
- Market on the Plaza
Defined as any person or entity desiring to conduct food or retail vending on town's public Plaza Areas.
- Summer Vending Cart Season
- Winter Vending Cart Season
Defined as any vehicular access on the town's public Plaza Areas
- Authorized Motor Cart Permit
- Plaza Vehicle Access Permit
- Delivery Permit