A Space Is Waiting
If you either own or are an employee of a Mountain Village Center licensed business, you have the option to park in Heritage Parking Garage or the North Village Center lot – during the spring and fall gondola shutdown periods only – if you have procured the necessary $100 annual permit, available January 1.
The number of employee permits we distribute for these lots are based on the number of employees listed on each business’ business license application.
Employee Parking Permit Rules
- Display your permit in the lower, left-handed side of your vehicle’s windshield. If a permit is displayed incorrectly, you will be ticketed and/or your vehicle towed at your expense.
- Obtaining a permit does not translate into free parking in lots requiring payment nor does it give employees with permits extended time limits on short-term parking or allow for overnight parking in the Meadows Run Parking lot.
Employee Permitted Parking Lots & Garages
Gondola Parking Garage
Located behind Market Plaza and northwest of the gondola terminal at Gondola Parking Garage, there are a total of 460 spaces in this garage.
- Free daytime parking, 6:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- $25 overnight parking, 2 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Shoulder Season Employee Permit Parking (Gondola Shutdown Periods Only) – New for 2019!
Valid in both Heritage Parking Garage and the North Village Center parking lot.
- Free daytime parking only, 7 a.m. and 2 a.m. with a valid annual permit only
- No overnight parking, 2 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Non-transferable, one permit per employee
- To qualify, must show proof of employment in a licensed Mountain Village Center business
- Annual $100 processing fee will apply