A Space Is Waiting
If you either own or are employed by a Mountain Village Center licensed business, you have the option to park on upper Mountain Village Boulevard – during winter season only – on a first-come, first-serve basis, if you have procured the necessary $25 annual permit, renewable between November 1 to November 30.
The number of employee permits we distribute for this designated area is based on the number of employees listed on each business’ business license application.
Employee Parking Permit Rules
- Display your permit in the lower, left-handed side of your vehicle’s windshield. If a permit is displayed incorrectly, you will be ticketed and/or your vehicle towed at your expense.
- Obtaining a permit does not translate into free parking in lots requiring payment nor does it give employees with permits extended time limits on short-term parking or allow for overnight parking in the Meadows Run Parking lot.
Employee Permitted Parking Lots & Garages
Gondola Parking Garage
Located behind Town Hall Plaza and northwest of the gondola terminal Station Village Parking, there are a total of 460 spaces in this garage.
- Free daytime parking, 7 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- $25 overnight parking, 2 a.m. to 7 a.m.
Upper Mountain Village Boulevard (WInter Season Only)
Located along the outbound lane between Sunny Ridge Place and Lookout Ridge as signed, there are up to 40 spaces in this area.
- Free daytime parking only, 7 a.m. and 2 a.m. with a valid annual permit only
- No overnight parking, 2 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Non-transferable, one permit per employee
- To qualify, must show proof of employment in a licensed Mountain Village Center business
- Annual $25 processing fee will apply