Cable Packages, Channels & Rates
We offer a number of cable packages to help fit your media entertainment needs. You may add one or more premium packages to your digital service. Or add HBO or Cinemax for a nominal fee to our basic service. Before choosing a package, we recommend you review packages and rates as well as the various channels we offer – basic TV channel lineup, basic TV channel with DVR or full TV services lineup – through the Mountain Village Broadband Department.
There are various ways in which you can pay your cable bill. Payments are due by the 25th of each month. If we don’t receive payment in full by this date, a late fee of $10 will apply. We will disconnect your service if we do not receive payment within 60 days from the original bill date. For those who choose to use a credit card or debit card, please make your payment on the 20th, or the closest business day to that date each month so that your payment is received on time. For billing questions, please email Accounts Receivable Specialist Lindsay Niehaus or call (970) 369-6408.
- Cash: In Person at Town Hall or the Firehouse, second floor
- Automatic Payment Enrollment
- Check: Mail to Town Hall
- Online Bill Pay: we have a new account portal where you can sign up for e-billing, make payments, request service and more. Please note: new users will need to create an account. To do so, you will need your six-digit account number from your bill, your telephone number and your current billed amount.
Installation & Equipment Charges
We will provide you certain proprietary electronic equipment necessary to enjoy Mountain Village digital cable and analog cable services; you may not sell this equipment at any time. Please review our equipment user agreement which outlines the main details including:
- Damage waiver
- Delivery, use, care, replacement and right-of-entry
- Equipment deposit
- Failure to comply with commitments regarding use of equipment
- Inactive equipment
- Liquidated damages for failure to return DCT or modem
- Payment for use of equipment
Since we charge for installation and equipment, you will want to review those details. We will make sure that the equipment is working properly once everything has been installed. If a problem does arise, we recommend you do some troubleshooting of your own prior to contacting us. This will save you money as we charge by the hour; a one-hour minimum rate will apply. For those who live in Mountain Village part-time, you may disconnect your service temporarily at a rate of $8.25 per month per digital box or modem while service is inactive; you will be charged a $20 re-connection fee. To take advantage of this option, contact us.