Mountain Village is partnering with ResortInternet to offer our subscribers an improved digital cable TV package. This new service will provide 180 digital and high definition channels to residential subscribers for $60 per month. This new service is our ONLY available cable package after Monday, October 25, 2021. Please contact our team at (970) 369-0555 to schedule an install or learn more about the new service.
Along with an improved channel lineup, customers will enjoy the following:
- No contract required.
- A simple-to-use interactive channel guide.
- Wally receivers for each TV in your home.
- DISH video-on-demand library included. (Internet connection on the Wally receiver required)
- Purchase 1TB-4TB USB 3.0 hard drive to plug into your Wally for DVR.
* Channel lineup is subject to change.
Please see our new cable channel lineup and set-up guides below.
Please note: Subscribers who disconnect (or stop service) and reconnect within an 8-month period will be charged a $250 reconnection fee. Subscribers who reconnect after an 8-month period will be charged the standard reconnect fee of $80.
Attention customers: Please do not unplug your cable modem or fiber ONT. They must have internet connectivity. Do not unplug power to Wallys because they update at 4 a.m. by default.
There are various ways in which you can pay your cable bill. Payments are due by the 25th of each month. If we don’t receive payment in full by this date, a late fee of $10 will apply. We will disconnect your service if we do not receive payment within 60 days from the original bill date. For those who choose to use a credit card or debit card, please make your payment on the 20th, or the closest business day to that date each month so that your payment is received on time. For billing questions, please email Accounts Receivable Specialist Sabra Tandy or call (970) 369-6408.
- Cash: In person at Town Hall only
- Automatic Payment Enrollment
- Check: Drop off or mail to Town Hall: 455 Mountain Village Boulevard Suite A, Mountain Village, CO 81435
- Online Bill Pay: we have a new account portal where you can sign up for e-billing, make payments, request service and more. Please note: new users will need to create an account. To do so, you will need your six-digit account number from your bill, your telephone number and your previous billed amount.
Customers ending TV service must return Wally equipment in good condition, or will otherwise be charged the following to replace damaged or lost devices:
- Wally receiver: $130
- QAM/Wifi Adapter: $52
- Remote: $28
Please note: Wally equipment is non-transferable unless authorized by the Broadband department.