Mountain Village is partnering with ResortInternet to offer our subscribers an improved digital cable package. This new service will provide 180 digital and high definition channels to residential subscribers for $60 per month. This new service will be our ONLY available cable package starting Monday, October 25. Please contact our team at (970) 369-0555 to schedule an install or learn more about the new service.
Along with an improved channel lineup, customers will enjoy the following:
- No contract required.
- A simple-to-use interactive channel guide.
- Free Wally receivers for each TV in your home.
- DISH video-on-demand library included. (Requires that your Wally be plugged in via ethernet or purchase a Wifi dongle)
- • Option to purchase a WiFi dongle for those who don't have wired ethernet for video on demand, or rent one for $5 per month.
- Purchase a 1TB USB 3.0 hard drive to plug into your Wally for DVR or rent one for $8 per month.
* Channel lineup is subject to change.
Please see our new cable channel lineup and set-up guides below.
There are various ways in which you can pay your cable bill. Payments are due by the 25th of each month. If we don’t receive payment in full by this date, a late fee of $10 will apply. We will disconnect your service if we do not receive payment within 60 days from the original bill date. For those who choose to use a credit card or debit card, please make your payment on the 20th, or the closest business day to that date each month so that your payment is received on time. For billing questions, please email Accounts Receivable Specialist Kayte Sulky or call (970) 369-6408.
- Cash: In Person at Town Hall or the Firehouse, second floor
- Automatic Payment Enrollment
- Check: Mail to Town Hall
- Online Bill Pay: we have a new account portal where you can sign up for e-billing, make payments, request service and more. Please note: new users will need to create an account. To do so, you will need your six-digit account number from your bill, your telephone number and your current billed amount.