Village Court Apartment Residents
Village Court Apartments (VCA) Residents
2020 Renewal Changes
Please be aware of the following changes for 2020:
- Basic cable service will no longer be included in rent upon renewal starting Jan. 1, 2020. If you wish to continue this service, please contact Town of Mountain Village Broadband to have an account set up in your name.
- Studio and two-bedroom units will transition from having electricity included in their rent to paying for their own electric bill upon lease renewal. Rent will be adjusted to reflect this change.
- Sub-metering of electricity is expected to be completed by Jan. 31, 2020, at which point, with lease renewal, rent will be adjusted. Leaseholders will be billed directly for their electric use and will need to set up an account with Fair Energy. Please see the submetering letter & form below to learn more.
We are now offering VCA residents the option to pay their monthly rent through the link below. * Certain fees may apply
Maintenance and Repair Requests
Maintenance request can be submitted in the following ways:
- Submitting the online form below.
- Stopping by the office in person between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Call the VCA office at (970) 369-8233 or 8232
For routine repairs, you can expect the following to occur:
- VCA staff will contact you to assure they can enter the until within 48 hours of the maintenance request submittal.
- VCA staff will assess the item to be repaired or fixed with an onsite visit.
- VCA staff will let you know whether any of the following apply:
- Need to assign the fix or repair to a subcontractor.
- Need to order parts.
- Temporarily repaired.
- Work is complete.
- VCA staff will provide an update to you either by email or posted on your door, should the repair take longer than 72 hours.
Not a resident of VCA but are you looking to apply?
Visit the Village Court Apartment page for application and waitlist details.