Village Court Apartment Residents
Village Court Apartments (VCA) Residents
Mountain Village Town Council will be postponing the agenda item considering a request for proposals (RFP) for the potential sale of Village Court Apartments (VCA). Click below for more information (in English & Espanol) and find opportunities to share your input with Town Council.
Be sure to take advantage of the Town of Moutan Village incentive programs
Farm to Community - Qualified applicants receive 12 weeks of subsidized local produce for a $35 application fee.
2020 Renewal Changes
To renew your lease, please apply online. Please be aware of the following changes for 2020:
- Basic cable service will no longer be included in rent upon renewal starting Jan. 1, 2020. If you wish to continue this service, please contact Town of Mountain Village Broadband to have an account set up in your name.
- Studio and two-bedroom units will transition from having electricity included in their rent to paying for their own electric bill upon lease renewal. Rent will be adjusted to reflect this change.
- Sub-metering of electricity is expected to be completed by Jan. 31, 2020, at which point, with lease renewal, rent will be adjusted. Leaseholders will be billed directly for their electric use and will need to set up an account with Fair Energy. Please see the submetering letter & form below to learn more.
The Town will also be suspending late charges on Village Court Apartments late accounts, starting with the upcoming billing cycle. For more information visit townofmountainvillage.com/coronavirus
We are now offering VCA residents the option to pay their monthly rent through the link below. * Certain fees may apply
Maintenance and Repair Requests
Maintenance request can be submitted in the following ways:
- Submitting the online form below.
- Stopping by the office in person between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Call the VCA office at (970) 369-8233 or 8232
For routine repairs, you can expect the following to occur:
- VCA staff will contact you to assure they can enter the until within 48 hours of the maintenance request submittal.
- VCA staff will assess the item to be repaired or fixed with an onsite visit.
- VCA staff will let you know whether any of the following apply:
- Need to assign the fix or repair to a subcontractor.
- Need to order parts.
- Temporarily repaired.
- Work is complete.
- VCA staff will provide an update to you either by email or posted on your door, should the repair take longer than 72 hours.
Not a resident of VCA but are you looking to apply?
Visit the Village Court Apartment page for application and waitlist details.