- Cable, internet & phone services: We have a new account portal where you can sign up for e-billing, make payments, request service and more.
- Please note: new users will need to create an account. To do so, you will need your six-digit account number from your bill, your telephone number and your current billed amount.
- Child care & preschool
- Construction parking
- Water & Sewer Services: To enroll in paperless billing for water/sewer bills, you will need to reference your most current bill. Pay your bill here.
Payment for municipal services is due by the 25th of each month. If we don’t receive payment in full by this date, a late fee will apply. We will disconnect or discontinue service if we do not receive payment within 60 days from the original bill date. For those who choose to use a credit card or debit card, please make your payment on the 20th, or the closest business day to that date each month so that your payment is received on time. For billing questions, please email us or call (970) 369-6408.
Pay by phone
The Town of Mountain Village gives you access to your Childcare, Construction Parking and Water/Sewer accounts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Save postage by paying your bill by phone
- Access your updated account instantly
- Hear real-time balances, payment amounts and due dates
- Enter your information securely through our automated system.
Call 866-208-2609 today to make your payment over the phone.
Other Payment Options
If you need to make changes to your water and sewer account at any time, complete the utilities account change form below. If you are a property manager, please note, the homeowner must make changes to water and sewer accounts.