Bus & Dial-A-Ride
Thanks For Choosing Public Transportation
We encourage residents and visiting guests to utilize our free bus service as a way to cut down on emissions and lessen roadway congestion. Additionally, if you don’t have a vehicle while living in or visiting Mountain Village, you can access all town buildings, services and amenities at designated bus stops during the summer and shoulder months via our bus service.
The Town of Mountain Village offers summer bus service from the Meadows to Market Plaza to Village Center.
Buses will run between Mountain Village and Telluride Oct. 21 through Nov. 21 while the gondola is closed for the fall. The Meadows bus will continue to operate Nov. 22-27, 2019 while the chondola is closed. Please review that bus schedule during this time frame.
The Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (TMVOA), through a contract with Telluride Concierge, LLC, offers Dial-A-Ride as another form of free transportation for our TMVOA member residents and their visitors to and from most locations within our town limits; gratuity is recommended. There is a limit of 200 trips per residence (from November 2019 through October 2020). Once this has been exceeded, TMVOA will charge $15 per trip.
Dial-A-Ride operates seven days a week during the winter and summer seasons (not during shoulder seasons). Hours of operations are Sunday through Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. and (Starting November 22, 2019 through April 5, 2020) Friday through Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. (December 13, 2019 through April 5, 2020) In some instances Dial-A-Ride hours are extended in conjunction with extended gondola hours; refer to our event calendar. To access this public service amenity, follow these steps:
- Dial (970) 728-8888 and provide your pickup location, your destination, and the number of people in your party.
- Telluride Concierge mandates a three-minute wait time at drop-off, if round-trip service is requested.
- To report a Dial-A-Ride problem, call (970) 728-1904 ext. 7 to reach TMVOA.
Dial-A-Ride is now available through an app!
- The Town of Mountain Village offers complimentary para-transit services 365 days per year.
- The hours of operations are 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- To schedule your ride, please call (970) 729-3435, 24 hours in advance.