Bikes on the Gondola
We are thrilled to help bikers access trails and commute between Mountain Village and Telluride, but we want to remind bikers of some helpful tips for loading your bike on the gondola.
- Please use demo cabin in plaza to learn how to load your bike.
- Load your own bike, ask an operator for assistance if needed.
- No bikes inside cabins.
- No e-bikes on door racks, use the rear rack instead.
- Only 1 e-bike per gondola cabin.
- The Town of Mountain Village is not responsible for damage to bikes or equipment.