Thanks For Choosing Public Transportation
If you don’t have a vehicle while living in or visiting Mountain Village, you still have access to all town buildings, services and amenities via our free bus service during the summer months in Mountain Village.
For those that do have a vehicle, we still encourage you to use our free bus service as a way to cut down on emissions and lessen roadway congestion.
The Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (TMVOA), through a contract with Telluride Concierge, LLC, offers Dial-A-Ride as another form of free transportation for our TMVOA member residents and their visitors to and from most locations within our town limits; gratuity is recommended. There is a limit of 200 trips per residence. Once this has been exceeded, TMVOA will charge $8 per trip.
Dial-A-Ride operates seven days a week during the winter and summer seasons (not during shoulder seasons). Hours of operations are Sunday through Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. and (Starting June 22 through September 16, 2018) Friday through Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. In some instances Dial-A-Ride hours are extended in conjunction with extended gondola hours; refer to our event calendar. To access this public service amenity, follow these steps.
- Dial (970) 728-8888 and provide your pickup location, your destination, and number of people in your party.
- Telluride Concierge mandates a three-minute wait time at drop-off, if round-trip service is requested.
- To report a Dial-A-Ride problem, call (970) 728-1904 ext. 7 to reach TMVOA.
TITLE VI PROGRAM POLICY
The purpose of the Title VI Program is to establish guidelines to effectively monitor and ensure that we are in compliance with all Federal Transportation Administration Title VI requirements and regulations in order to carry out the provisions of the Department of Transportation’s Title VI Regulations at 49 CFR Part 21.
ADA SERVICE PLAN
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Civil Rights Act of 1964, we do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender. For additional details, review our ADA Service Plan.
- The Town of Mountain Village offers complimentary para-transit services 365 days per year.
- Hours of operations are 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- To schedule your ride, please call (970) 729-3435, 24 hours in advance.