Physician/Cardiologist, now retired.
Length of Time as Town Resident
Previous Political Experience/Specific Qualifications
Reasons You Would Like to Serve
I moved to Mountain Village in 2015 following my return after 2 years of service in the Peace Corps. Since then, I have been involved in various community volunteer activities listed below. I have enjoyed my community involvement and would welcome the opportunity to further serve as a member of our Town Council. If elected, I would work towards helping find reasonable solutions to the challenges that we now face and will face in the future. We all value the quality of life that attracted us to this beautiful mountain town. My goal would be to preserve that status, and improve it when and where possible.
Other Information You Want to Include (family, community involvement, other personal information)
Since 2015, my community volunteer involvement has been the following:
1. Mountain Host, Guest Services, Telski 2015-2016
2. Scholar in The Schools, Pinhead Institute 2015-2016
3. Asst. Instructor, Telluride Adaptive Sports Program 2015-2017
4. Consultant, Tri-County Health Network 2017
5. DJ, KOTO Radio Station 2017
6. Mentor, Telluride Venture Accelerator 2017
I have lived with my wife Susan, full time in Mountain Village since 2015.