Village Court Apartments (VCA)
Village Court Apartments is a 222-unit apartment complex located near Town Hall Plaza, adjacent to the Double Cabin ski run, Mountain Munchkins, and the local grocery store. Within the complex, 88 units have set rental rates based on the federal government’s average median income. The intent is to house persons and families with low, moderate and middle-income status.
To qualify to rent an employee housing apartment, you or your household must meet specific criteria as outlined in the applicable employee housing restriction. The Mountain Village Housing Authority owns, manages and maintains Village Court Apartments. This complex includes apartments ranging in size from studio to three-bedroom; pets are permitted in certain buildings and under certain conditions.
IMPORTANT: It has come to our attention that fake, scam-like Village Court Apartments postings are being advertised on sites such as Craigs List. For official Village Court Apartments availability, please contact us directly.
Apartment Size & Number of Persons
- Studio » one or two people
- One Bedroom » one or two people or a family of three
- Two Bedroom » two, three or four people
- Three Bedroom » three, four, five or six people
- Studio Apartment
- One-Bedroom Apartment
- Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Three-Bedroom Apartment
- Village Court Apartments Map
VCA Wait List Information
When Village Court Apartments is full, a wait-list is used for those wishing to be notified when an apartment becomes available.
When there are more applicants than apartment vacancies at Village Court Apartments (VCA), management will establish and maintain an applicant waiting list.
This waiting list will order applicants by the date the application is received in the VCA office. Each application will be given a wait list number starting at 1A and go up.
The policy of Town of Mountain Village Housing Authority (TMVHA) is to ensure that persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) are not discriminated against nor denied meaningful access to and participation in the programs and services provided by the Housing Authority. Individuals have the right to an interpreter at no cost. Usted tiene derecho a un intérprete gratis. Learn more about the Town of Mountain Village Housing Authority’s LEP Plan.
It is TMVHA’s, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) and USDA’s policy: “That no person shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program.”
Housing is available to those who are employed within the Telluride R-1 School District. Currently we offer housing at Village Court Apartments and are working to increase housing options within the Town of Mountain Village.
- Employee Housing Restriction, Ordinance No. 1997-05
- Employee Housing Restriction Replacing and Superseding San Miguel County R-1 Housing Deed Restriction, Ordinance No. 2009-07
- San Miguel Regional Housing Authority Website
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
We are now offering VCA residents a pay online option for their monthly rent through our Online Payment Service.
*Certain fees may apply*
- Employee Housing Restriction Ordinane No. 1997-05
- Employee Housing Restriction Replacing and Superseding San Miguel County R-1 Housing Deed Restriction Ordinance No 2009-07
- Village Court Apartments (VCA) Rental Application
- Village Court Apartments Rental Criteria
- Village Court Apartments Wait List Card
- 2017 VCA Wait List Criteria
- TMVHA LEP Form