Take a seat and enjoy a meal!
Enjoy the beautiful atmosphere throughout the Mountain Village’s public plazas. While you take in the scenes, please note there are several outdoor dining options available.
All our Village Center restaurants offer take-out service.
- Review the online menu and call to order for pick up.
- Order take-out in person from restaurant establishment.
* Alcohol can be served in a sealed container to go home with your take-out or served in a properly labeled common consumption cup and enjoyed freely throughout our Common Consumption Area.
Public Plaza Table Service
A selection of restaurants offer public seating table service.
Options: (Please note your table number.)
- Review the online menu and call to ask for service.
- Stop in directly with the restaurant establishment to request a server.
* Alcoholic beverages must be served in a properly labeled common consumption cup.
* Public table service will only be available to tables located in plazas adjacent to the participating restaurant.
Heritage Plaza- Tables 1-26
Market Plaza- Tables 47-50
Reflection Plaza- Tables 1-26
Sunset Plaza- Tables 40-43
Village Pond- Tables 27-39
Keep it clean
Sanitization stations are located throughout the plazas to assist in disinfecting your hands and table.
Our wonderful Plaza Services staff also sanitizes all tables and high touch surfaces regularly.
Please bus your table and keep on exploring
When you finished with your meal, please clear your table and enjoy exploring the rest of what Mountain Village has to offer.
Public restrooms are available throughout the plazas, there may also be restrooms available in in the establishment.